Data & Security
The protection of your Personal Data is our primary concern and for that reason the collection and the processing of the Personal Data is carried out according to the provisions of the General Regulation of Data Protection [2016/679/EU] and the applicable Greek legislation.
I.DATA CONTROLLERS OF PERSONAL DATA
Data Co- controllers of your Personal Data are:
1. The company under the trade name: “EASTMED CAPITAL PROPERTY 3 SINGLE MEMBER PC”, located in Athens, 1, Panagi Tsaldari Str (ex Piraeus Str.), with TIN: 801090351 and no of General Commercial Registry : 148852301000 and website: https://brownhotels.com/athens/acropol and
2. the company under the trade name: “BHE GREECE SINGLE MEMBER PC”, located in Athens, at 28, Geraniou Street, with TIN: 801158405 and no of General Commercial Registry : 150429701000, a company that manages the Hotel: “Brown Acropol” .
II. WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
1. You provide us and we collect respectively your absolutely necessary personal data:
in order to book a room at the Hotel: “Brown Acropol”,
in order to use our services,
in order to receive information about our newsletters,
in order to take part in contests, etc.
2. The personal data, which you provide us and we collect respectively are the absolute necessary for the fulfillment of our business aims and activities. The personal data, which we collect, are the following, i.e.:
Your full name.
Your address, including city and country [upon your arrival at the Hotel].
Your e - mail address.
Your phone number.
Date of birth [upon your arrival at the Hotel].
Your credit card details.
Optional information (e.g., if you will bring pets, etc.).
The reservation dates of the rooms.
Number of rooms in the reservation.
Number of people in the reservation (adults and children).
The selected price / special offer.
Room, bed type and/or other preferences
3. It is mentioned that you provide and we collect respectively your sensitive personal data, only if it is required by the law and for the provision of specific services from us [e.g. personal data of health regarding services for body and face etc]. For that reason you are kindly asked not to send us sensitive personal data, unless if you are asked for and if there is a specific reason.
4. We legally process your abovementioned personal data in order to confirm your reservation at the Hotel: “Brown Acropol”, for the conclusion and enforcement of our contract with you and for the proper provision on our part of services to you, for the fulfilment of our contractual obligations to you, for the fulfilment of our obligations, derived from the law, for our compliance with court decisions and decisions of administrative authorities, for the safeguarding of our legal interests, both our own, as well as your own, as well as for sending newsletters, for advertising and promotional purposes (marketing) of the services provided, for your participation in competitions.
6. Please inform us in written and in particular on time in case that the personal data, that you have provided to us, have been changed.
III. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
PERSONAL DATA OR INFORMATION
You provide us and we collect respectively your absolutely necessary personal data for the following purposes:
A. To proceed to your required identification for the confirmation of your reservation and for its general management, provided that the processing is necessary for the execution of your reservation request or your direct reservation at the Hotel: “Brown Acropol” for the provision of our services.
B. To understand your preferences, so that we can adapt our services to your needs and preferences and that your stay in the Hotel: “Brown Acropol” is pleasant.
C. For the conclusion and execution of a contract with you, for the proper fulfilment of our contractual obligations towards you, as well as for the provision of services to you.
D. For the fulfilment of our legal and tax obligations and our compliance with our obligations, which derive from the law (labour and insurance legislation), as well as in the execution of decisions of courts and administrative authorities and regulatory provisions.
E. To safeguard and protect our legal interests, both yours and ours.
F. To send you newsletters and to inform you when it is required about anything related to the Hotel: “Brown Acropol” and our services.
G. To inform you about offers and for you to participate in competitions, if you wish.
H. To protect our legal interests and for the protection of people and goods with the establishment of the system of video surveillance.
1.Access to your personal data have our employees, in the frame of execution of their duties, which are related to the execution of contracts, being concluded with you, for the satisfaction of your requests. Our employees are bound with clause of confidentiality and protection of personal data and they treat the information, which they receive, as confidential.
2. Your personal data may be disclosed to third parties, without your prior consent, in the context of fulfilling our legal obligations, as well as at the request of the Judicial and Public Authorities in general, as well as for the protection and security of our property.
3. Furthermore, it is possible for personal data to be transmitted to third parties [e.g. external associates, lawyers etc), as data processors to whom we have assigned with a special contract the processing of your personal data on our behalf, defining specifically the purpose and the bounds of processing.
4. Your personal data may also be transmitted and in third countries outside the European Union (for example Israel), by taking all the required security measures and provided that there is a legal reason [e.g. execution of contract etc].
IV. YOUR PERSONAL DATA STORING TIME PERIOD
We keep your personal data only for the period of time, which is necessary for the purposes of processing your personal data, for the fulfillment of our legal and tax obligations and in general for as long as the applicable legislation requires.
We keep your personal data only for the period of time, which is necessary for the execution of a contract, as and for the necessary time after the termination of the contractual relation between us, for the exercise of our legal claims and for the protection and the defense of legal interests.
In cases where we process personal data for the purposes of advertising, sending newsletters, with your consent, we process the data until you withdraw our consent and for a short time period after that (to allow us to implement your requests).
V. YOUR RIGHTS UNDER GDPR [2016/679/EU]
Your rights regarding the processing of your Personal Data by the company: “EASTMED CAPITAL PROPERTY 3 SINGLE MEMBER PC” and the company: “BHE GREECE SINGLE MEMBER PC”, according to the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data, are the following, namely:
1. Right of Access to your Personal Data, giving you the right to request a copy of your personal data, which we hold.
2. Right to update the Personal Data we hold.
3. Right to Correct Your Personal Data, in case there is any inaccurate information about you. If you want us to correct and at the same time update your personal data, please contact our company and provide us with updated information.
4. Right to Portability. You have the right to request that we provide you with your personal data, which we hold in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format, or ask us to send you your personal data structured in another database format.
5. Right to Restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
6. Right to Withdraw consent granted to us. You have the right to withdraw your consent granted to us for the processing of your Personal data at any time by contacting our company.
7. Right to be Forgotten - Deletion of your Personal Data, stating at the same time the reasons for which you wish for the relevant deletion.
8. Right to File a Complaint with the competent supervisory authority. The competent authority is the Data Protection Authority, which is based in Athens, on 1-3, Kifisias Avenue , P.C. 11523. Contact numbers are 30-210 6475600, Fax: + 30-210 6475628, E-mail: [email protected] .
9. Right to prohibit: If you wish to object to the processing of your personal data, which takes place through the use of this website, please contact us.
V. MEASURES FOR PERSONAL DATA AND INFORMATION
The security of your personal data is our primary concern. We process your personal data lawfully and with care, taking all necessary and appropriate technical and organizational measures to keep your personal data secure once it reaches our systems and database. We apply best practices for data collection, storage and processing and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or destruction of your personal data and data stored on our website or database. We keep your personal data in a safe place by using encryption, security and protection software.
We preserve the right to proceed any amendments to the present policy. Please monitor and review it regularly for any amendment of the present policy in the future.
VII. METHODS OF CONTACTING
ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL DATA